Saturday, February 26, 2011

One of Biggest Snub of the Oscar: Justin Timberlake in The Social Network

Alright, I have been waiting for people to say something about this for months now, but no one has stepped forward. So here I am to state: it is a SHAME that Justin Timberlake has been overlooked in this award season.

I am not a big fan of his, but when I walked out of the theater after the screening, I said to my family and friends his performance is exhilarating. He IS the character Sean Parker, and he spits out every line of the dialogues that no doubt makes Aaron Sorkin proud. He breathes life into this role and compels the audience to believe that the story could not have unfolded in any other way!

I cannot wait for Timberlake to sink his teeth into another meaty role in the near future. He has propelled himself to the ranks of the most exciting young actors today. 



No comments: