Saturday, April 23, 2011

Launch Party - Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival

Had a GREAT time attending the festival's launch party at the swanky Solair's Sky Deck in Koreatown, courtesy of the festival.

My short, Stranger Now, is premiering at the festival on Tuesday, May 3rd, 9pm. I feel very honored. Invitations to parties are one of the perks. My wife, my friend (Joseph), the producer/writer (Paul) and I had a blast. DJ setting the right mood. Open bar. Free appetizers. I had a Kirin, and we ate crab cakes and sweet pork buns (my fav. at the party).

The best thing was I got to hang out with my wife, my friends, and some AMAZING filmmakers. People come up with creative names for their projects, like Kosher Pig and Confession of a Nice Guy.

Next week, I'll be doing some press interviews for the film. Very excited and a little nervous. Wish me luck, and I look forward to "talking" to you again.   

For more info about the Stranger Now screening, including ticketing, please click here.

I'll be blogging, facebooking, and tweeting during the festival. You can follow me via twitter or facebook.




(with Joseph, who just finished working on the Green Lantern)


(screen shot of Stranger Now playing as a part of the festival official trailer)

(with Erin, who also has a short in the fest)

(with Paul, actor/producer/writer - triple threat)



No comments: