Sunday, September 26, 2010

Your Chance to Bring About a New Show on Fox

I recently directed a trailer for a new TV show, titled The Zone. It is a fresh, original take on the urban crime genre! We have a very good chance to get a pitch meeting with Fox executives, and your support can be the difference. 

On October 10th, the trailer will be shown at the ID Film Festival in downtown LA along with 4 other trailers. The audience at the screening will help to decide which of projects get a lunch meeting with high-level folks at Fox. 

This program in the festival is FREE, and the organizers strongly recommend reserving in advance. RSVP to reserve@mapid.us.  

I deeply appreciate any support, and you'll make my day if you can attend the event! I plan to post a couple stills from the trailer in the days ahead; I will double-check with the executive producer on that. 


An action-packed trailer I directed a couple years back:


New Filmmaking Trailer from Ignatius Lin on Vimeo.


Details on the trailer screening:

No comments: